Forcing YouTube to play Flash videos no longer works

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo tengo un problema, no puedo reproducir videos de youtube hace como un mes, mi pc funciona con windows xp 32 bits tengo instalado firefox 44.01 y la version Shockwave Flash 26.0.0.151 y tambien la extencion youtube flash player para convertir los videos HTML  a Flash Player pero eso  ya no funciona y consume muchos recursos el HtML. Alguna solucion porfavor.escritorio.JPGescritorio1.JPGescritorio2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've branched your post to a new discussion, because it was unrelated to the thread you posted in.

Do you see video here?

http://wwwns.akamai.com/hdnetwork/demo/flash/default.html

I don't have insight into why YouTube might stop serving Flash video.  Flash video has not been the default on YouTube for years.  It would not surprise me if they were phasing it out.

It's also possible that you may need to explicitly enable Flash Player in Firefox:

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines