Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free arcade games sites

Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a small free games arcade site we have over 40k flash games, we are just one of 100's of similar sites. We have members from all over the world, many are elderly and infirm. Well done Adobe for "killing these sites" in the  middle of a world pandemic and lockdown.

I have tried everything that has been suggested to keep the site up and running in various ways, yet it has not done any good..  Have you any helpful suggestions please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

So, you've been running a game site and for the 3 years since Flash end of life was announced, you have chosen to do nothing for your members. And this is somehow Adobe's fault rather than your negligence?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I join a game site every morning.

Today nothing.  Thank you Adobe for spoiling my fun.

Shall I go out for a bit of fun?  Can't if is not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES...

What will be used instead of flash player? For example, so that we can play games in it on the Internet a lot? Or what should I download? What is the solution?
Thank you...have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, you've been running a game site and for the 3 years since Flash end of life was announced, you have chosen to do nothing for your members. And this is somehow Adobe's fault rather than your negligence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines