• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Flash Player came with computer

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have trouble getting the flash player to work. Free version came with new computer. If I go to advanced settings it says the flash player is toggled on. But yet if I go to a website that needs to use flash player it wants to install it. This is using Microsoft Edge.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEW COMPUTER TRY TO PLAY ONLINE GAME FOLLOWED WINDOWS 10 INSTRUCTIONS TO USE FLASHPLAYER NOW HAVE FOLLOWED ADOBES INSTRUCTIONS FLYOUT DOESNT APPEAR WHEN I GO TO MIGHT@MAGIC ONLINE SITE DOES APPEAR WHEN I GO TO ADOPES HELP SITE WORKED ONSE LAST NIGHT  DONT KNOW Y FLYOUT APPEARED BUT IT DID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not use all capital letters.  It's very jarring and in forum ediquette indicates yelling, which is not necessary in these, or any, forums.

Please see my reply to the OP on this and contact the content developer for assistance.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All browser vendors disable Flash by default and rely on the content to determine if it needs Flash or not, and if so, to prompt the user to allow Flash.  If you're not being prompted to Allow Flash, it's most likely a content issue, where the browser can't tell it needs Flash, and thus can't prompt you to allow it on the page.  I recommend contacting the content provider for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines