• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen with live TV

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to watch live TV in full screen nothing happens. The screen remains reduced size. I have the latest driver, I have tried the turning off the enable hardware acceleration but the problem remains. With youtube etc. there is no problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer Acer Aspire XC-780 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 705

Default browser Firefox 54.0.1 but I the problem is also with Chrome and Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 

I can't find a ton similar complaints, but I did stumble across this thread, but there were multiple monitors involved:

[SOLVED] I cannot get full screen with Nvidia Geforce GT G710 2GB DDR5 - AMD Hardware - Spiceworks

Do you get full-screen video here?

Akamai Edge Flash Demo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, no problem with this Akamai Edge Flash Demo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, that's helpful. 

We've validated that Full Screen works in Flash Player when supplied with at least some content.  This is one of the demos for our broadcaster-grade streaming technology, running on Akamai's CDN.  it's probably the same or very similar to what your TV broadcast provider would be using.

It's most likely a content issue.  It's hard to say for sure without inspecting the content directly, but the developer does have to do some stuff in both the Flash movie and the hosting webpage in order for Full Screen mode to work.  My guess is that they haven't done the stuff in HTML that would enable Flash to use Full-Screen mode, which is why you're getting no result there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.The content I have tried to view is also available on my tablet and with that there are no problems with full screen, only a small screen though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines