Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full version

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could someone please direct me to a link where I can get the full download of Flash for Internet Explorer. All it's giving me is a 1.2mb install .exe instead of the full 20mb and I've got several computers to install this on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please share the page link from where you are trying to download?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it's the regular get.adobe page:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Never had this problem before, I always went to "Need Flash for a different computer" link then specified the OS and version and got the full install. Now it's just a small executable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's OK, the small file will do the full download as needed. As I understand it the full download is automatically made available to origanizations with a suitable license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have two options: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There also is this link which allows you to download for any supported operating system / web browser:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

I am thankful,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply but why the change? For years I've been downloading the full version from the get.adobe page. The link to the other supported operating system / web browser doesn't work either, it's the same small file. This just started this month or maybe it's an oversight.

There's only a few more months left anyway of flash so we'll have to do it this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines