G-search pro...how to remove?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I updated my adobe the last time, I somehow G-search pro took over my web browser.  I've tried to Malwarebytes and Combo Cleaner to remove it, but it keeps coming back.  Any suggestions?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

G-search pro is NOT a third-party application offered/installed by the official Flash Player installer downloaded from Adobe's website.  If this software was installed with a 'Flash Player' installer file, then it was a malicious installer, not the official Flash Player installer.  If you have the the link to the site the file was downloaded from (depending on which browser you are using, the URL may be in the Downloads history view), please private message it to me and I'll forward it to the security/fraud department for follow-up.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link then on the Message button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

Unfortunately, assisting users in cleaning their system of malicious software is beyond the scope of the Flash Player forums.

--

Maria

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines