Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Game appears on the screen okay, but will not accept an input

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.darkhorrorgames.com/play/ask-the-spirits-2-dont-mess-with-the-dead/

There are at least half a dozen sights that have the game and they all behaive in the same way.

The game background is running, music is running, when you enter a question the planchette simply rotates.

It was running a few years back when I tried playing recently the above happens, 

There are comments on the various sites to this behaviour

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a Flash game it has less than 5 months before it's shut down. Flash is winding down, may not be worth your effort. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the game wholly contaied on the Web site that you log onto, or is part of it held on a remote third party server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would consider about starting developing using HTML5, cause as already mentions - Flash is gonna pass away. I can say for sure, that it's not a problem to find an outsource dev team, that can provide it for you. By the way, I've been searching for game dev team for porting little game project of our company to PC version, and I've looked for dozens of portfolios, trying to determine the best one for my purposes. And what I can say for sure, is that iLogos game studio - is the best game development studio for hire if you really care about your development project, and if you want to get solutions from real dev professionals. You can just take a look at their portfolio on their site to understand what I'm talking about. It would explain everything for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines