Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting 403 error downloading catalog

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am getting  the (403) Forbidden error, when I am trying to download catalog by SCCM.

Can You help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

igori, do you have a current distribution license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched your post to a new discussion topic as it's unrelated to the discussion topic you posted to.

Which catalog file is failing for you?  I was able to successfully download all cab files posted on the distribution page.

This is the first report I've seen of error 403 when downloading via SCCM, which usually means an issue with the server (e.g. server configuration, firewall, etc).

Recommend you troubleshoot your sever configuration to ensure it's configured correctly.  Searching for 'debugging error 403 via sccm' I found a few Microsoft resources that may be of assistance:

and https://www.anoopcnair.com/sccm-software-update-patch-package-download-failed-error-403-http-status-... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines