• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting the message: “install_flash_player_osx-3.dmg” is damaged and can’t be opened.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer and can't activate, download or install Flash. I keep getting the message: “install_flash_player_osx-3.dmg” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." This happens no matter how I try to download and install, and whether it's Safari or Firefox. Currently have Mac OS High Sierra v.10.13. Thanks for any advice.

[moderator: edited title to summarize issue being reported]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Try downloading the latest version of Flash Player from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page. Download it on the same machine. If you still see above mentioned error, download Flash Player for Safari and Firefox-NPAPI available under "Still having Problems" section on Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines