• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Global settings problem

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I haven't asked this in a long time because I ignore it but this problem still exists.  Still need help, please.

The problem is similar to Easy Q- Global Settings option won't open

Like how this user also can't access global settings when right-clicking in Adobe Flash Player and selecting global settings.

Screenshot (1).png

It's like this except when I click on global settings, it seems to be loading but nothing pops up.  I tried doing control windows tab to see if I can find it but apparently, I can't.  I don't think I have done anything that caused this to happen, because one day, I tried to access global settings, nothing pops up.  I tried resetting some stuff and disabling popups but it still won't pop up.  Sorry the question wasn't clear.  Hope experts can help me this time.  Thanks.

Some tried offering solutions Re: Global Settings won't come up , but the solutions don't really solve my problems.  Just wanted to make sure people can see this problem so made a new discussion.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the screenshot above the user is running a standalone version (i.e. it's not running in a browser) of Flash Player on Windows 10, but the version of Flash Player used pre-dates the existence of Windows 10 by a few years.  I'm more surprised that it works than that it has problems.  Running a current version of Flash Player would be a great place to start in this instance.

Also, it's worth pointing out that the standalone player really exists to service legacy use-cases, like debugging and use in kiosks.  When building Flash content intended to run as a desktop or mobile application, using Adobe AIR is the supported path. 

I'm able to get both the settings menu and the global settings panel to launch on my Win10 system when using Flash Player 28.

You can download the Flash Player 28 projector from here:

Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines