• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Global Settings redirects me to a webpage

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to open global settings in Flash Player Projector it redirects me to webpage Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager instead of opening the Global Settings pop up, I'm using Windows 7, doesn't work both in Flash Player Projector 18 and 32 (latest).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

That's what the web page seems to say. Which presumably bodes badly for Flash Projector once Flash Player reaches EOL.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read the web page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but it requires having flash player installed on your browser to actually use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've to get Flash Player on my browser to change the settings for my standalone Flash Player Projector? Can I actually not use the global settings pop up anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what the web page seems to say. Which presumably bodes badly for Flash Projector once Flash Player reaches EOL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines