Google Chrome and Flash Player - Displaying Blue Links

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update of Flash Player 10.1 it's been displaying blue text for links on top of the intended white links in Google Chrome.  For example, check out www.VerizonWireless.com and see the menu bar and you'll notice there is a blue link on top of a white link.  It makes it impossible to read the links.  I've pasted images of what it's doing.  First image is from Chrome with undesired blue links, second image is from IE with correct white links.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and Flash but it doesn't fix the problem.  Any ideas?chrome flash error.JPG IE Flash Correct.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Google Chrome and Flash Player - Displaying Blue Links

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update of Flash Player 10.1 it's been displaying blue text for links on top of the intended white links in Google Chrome.  For example, check out www.VerizonWireless.com and see the menu bar and you'll notice there is a blue link on top of a white link.  It makes it impossible to read the links.  I've pasted images of what it's doing.  First image is from Chrome with undesired blue links, second image is from IE with correct white links.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and Flash but it doesn't fix the problem.  Any ideas?chrome flash error.JPG IE Flash Correct.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2010 0
Advocate ,
Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't help, you need to take it up with the Chome people. Recent versions of Google Chrome use an embedded version of the Flash Player, not the Flash Player from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2010 0
IQuit1 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on Firefox and Opera.

PS: I can't type anything when trying to post here under Opera.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2010 0