• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grey Flash Player Image appears on lower right side of screen

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to remove square image of grey flash logo with a white lowercase i in blue circle, that keeps appearing on lower right side of my pc screen. I am unable to see things in the lower right side of my pc scren due to this image that keeps appearing. When I right click this image it says it is Flash Player 32.0.0.445. If I restart my computer it goes away for a while, then reappears 30-40 minutes later and I don't know how to remove this which I need to as it is blocking the view of the lower right side of my computer screen. As far as I know, flashplayer has been unistalled on my pc so I don't know why this image is appearing. Need to know how to remove this.

flash 1.JPGimage 3.JPG

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

I've seen a few posts indicating that this is a paid greeting card product called SmileBox.  Does this sound familiar?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That icon is letting you know that it's time to uninstall Flash Player.  Beyond that, I don't have enough detail to guess as to why it's sitting in the corner of your screen.  It looks like a picture-in-picture video thing, where maybe they were using Flash for video playback, but there's not enough context available to make an educated guess. 

Anyway, you can uninstall Flash Player using our uninstallers: 

Uninstall Flash Player - Windows:
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Uninstall Flash Player - Mac:
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html

If that doesn't help, more context would be useful:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a few posts indicating that this is a paid greeting card product called SmileBox.  Does this sound familiar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, Smilebox had been installed which I removed and now the issue has been resolved. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines