have win 7 , video play back problems

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had any video (live stream too) playback problems until just the last 2 days.  All of a sudden I'm getting interruptions

sometimes only audio , and on some sites the audio is out of sync .Malware bites doesn't show any problems . I'm using Chrome as my browser (always have)

Tried using IExplorer and Firefox both are terrible but have always been terrible! so using Chrome has been the only way to go .

Now the Flash player is acting up or not acting at all (up dated version not helping)

before 2 days ago , going from one site to another was fast , for example .. going from MSNBC to  YouTube like 1 second . Now I can barely get Msnbc to load

and leaving the site almost freezes up .( That's happening now)  For the last couple months if I want to Live stream MSNBC I first have to clear browsing history

then sign in , then click on the flash Icon that shows up in the address bar to enable Flash Player . Does any body know what I can do to solve this Chrome/FlashPlayer

problem?

Any help would be most appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines