• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help. Going to lose job if we don't get this fixed now.???

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to run Adobe Flash Player 13.1   or above to teach my classes in China but it keeps deleting it. I reinstall and /or click on the icon if available and it will then work but my employer wants me to sign on with Adobe on. Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If installation completed without returning an error Flash installed successfully.  What you're most likely experiencing is the default blocking of Flash by the various browser vendors, forcing user's to enable it, usually on a per site basis.  Due to this, some content doesn't work well with the changes browser's have made to block Flash by default.  But either way, the issue you're experiencing would be either content or browser related.

You don't mention the operating system, nor browser you're using.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for instructions to 'allow' Flash in the various browsers.

If none work, I recommend contacting the content provider, or the browser vendor, for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines