• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help in Use of Flash Player Projector

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the latest version of adobe which is 32. Including the three versions for different browsers. mine is windows 7. The Flash Player Project doesn't work, because when you insert the link and say ok, it doesn't load, the screen remains white. Someone help me, Obs: The link is correct

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of project are you attempting to view?  Is it wrapped in HTML, to be used by the browser, or is it a local SWF?  If a local SWF you would need to use the Flash Player Projector, posted at https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Note that due to security reasons, local file system access is disabled by default.  To allow local file system access, see the local-with-filesystem access section of the Flash Player 23 release notes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, its swf and i tried others links, but nothing. Can you explain it in an easier way, like a step by step? I really don't understand how to fix it. Thanks. I need download Flash Player Version 23? Is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browser's don't play swf files by themeselves.  They'd need to be included in an HTML file and then viewed in the browser.

1. To view the SWF file, download the the standalone Flash Player projector for your OS from the link I provided.  Don't select the one with 'Debugger' in the link. This is for content developers.
  2. Follow the instructions in the Release Notes to allow loading locally stored content.
  3. Launch the Flash Player Projector from the location you saved it to (most likely the Downloads directory)
  4. From the menu select File > Open File and navigate to the location where the SWF file is.
  5. File should be opened in the projector.  If not, review the Release Notes to ensure local file system access was properly allowed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what should i do exactly? and how do I do? the site, don't send me the site. the site does not help because it is poorly explained there. I don't know what exactly I'm looking for. if you know, help me. In this release notes have a instructions. Is that? Download Flash Builder on Cloud and other things. Is this? This instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understood that I have the swf file ready, because I didn't get it directly from the site. The file has an additional like this: client.swf or client1.swf. The problem is that the file is not processed, the screen remains white. It doesn't load and I don't know what to do to fix it. Help please. As I already said my flash is 32 and adobe too and my pc is windows 7. And I have installed the 3 versions Activex, NPAPI and the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines