Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Please! I cant install Flash Player for my website

Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website. The problem is whenever readers visit my website from mobile they complained that I might have some issue with the flash player, but when someone visits from laptop or desktop it seems okay. Can you tell me what is the problem? Currently, I am using WordPress CMS, Do I need to install any specific plugin? Or do I need to update any script? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Here is my website: Recommended Best Spinning Bikes (2016-2017) | Reviews & Buyer's Guide

Check this link for the issue: An IN-DEPTH Sole SB700 Reviews You Must Check It Out 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Flash is not supported for mobile devices. You can recommend the users to use the browsers which have built in flash support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash doesn't work on (most) mobile devices. You need to come up with an alternative if you want your site to work on these devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash is not supported for mobile devices. You can recommend the users to use the browsers which have built in flash support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone. i have a WP site with flash player on the first page, my site flash player opens in internet explorer but does not open in chrome or MS edge , i see this  You need to upgrade your Flash Player to version 10 or newer

Do I have to update flash driver in my website or my browser, 

if anyone knows how i can fix it i appreciate that  ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to get rid of the Flash content in your web site, urgently. Make something else. I am mentioning this in case you missed it, because it is very important. At the end of 2020 Flash Player reaches end-of-life and will be blocked for almost all users. Almost all Flash-based web sites and apps will stop working. More info from Adobe https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines