• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help purchasing a device

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I’m trying to complete an online test but it says my Samsung galaxy tablet and my iPad are not sustainable devices for adobe. Which tablet or laptop can I purchase that is compatible with flash player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be careful first to check which “Adobe” you need. Fir example there are Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Both are free, but do different jobs. If it is Flash Player, you need something running Windows or you need a Mac. If not sure let us know your plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the adobe flash player. So any device that has windows works fine?

And all macs support it? 
Do you recommend any specific laptop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, pretty much any Windows laptop (except those running "Windows RT" or "Windows S") and current Mac will be fine for the next 9 months. After that, Flash goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For mobile devices that don't support Flash Player, an option is to use a browser that renders Flash in the cloud.  There are several options.  An internet search for something like 'Flash browser Android' or 'Flash browser iOS' will return several options available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines