• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hi Adobe Flash Player Issues

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Flash Player Issues it's not working correctly on  Microsoft Edge Window 10 please please HELP ME?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

The "always allow" option is being removed from all browsers. This is being done by the browser makers (not Adobe) to make using Flash annoying. The idea is that you contact the makers of the Flash sites and ask them to find something to use instead of Flash. Soon you won't even be able to allow it once!

Flash Player is going away this year (for some people) or next (for everyone) so web sites still using it need to be urgently asked this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe your issues in detail, preferably with links so people can (if they want) try out what you say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stop working on Microsoft Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To provide assistance, please provide the following information, otherwise we cannot assist:

Simply stating "not working correctly" or "stopped working" is not sufficient information for us to provide assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also having the same problem.  See screen shot.  I am just going round in circles.  Edge says Flash is installed but disabled and nothing I do seems to enable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe your issues in detail, preferably with links so people can (if they want) try out what you say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to enable it every single time. Is that the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issues. I have to allow every single time and it only give option to allow once yet the trouble shooting page says it should have two options , allow once or always allow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have to allow every single time and it only give option to allow once yet the trouble shooting page says it should have two options , allow once or always allow.

Microsoft's removal of the 'Always Allow' option is fairly recent.  The tech note content we have came directly from Microsoft for a previous version of Edge browser.  I've asked for new updates from them, due to their recent changes, but haven't received them.

However, with that said - all browser vendors are constantly changing how they prompt users to allow/enable Flash, this usually means our tech notes are behind browser functionality as (depending on browser vendor) we may not be informed ahead of time of their proposed changes.  With that said, if you encounter a situation where the tech note content doesn't match the browser functionality and it's a new browser version, then the browser functionality trumps the tech note content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "always allow" option is being removed from all browsers. This is being done by the browser makers (not Adobe) to make using Flash annoying. The idea is that you contact the makers of the Flash sites and ask them to find something to use instead of Flash. Soon you won't even be able to allow it once!

Flash Player is going away this year (for some people) or next (for everyone) so web sites still using it need to be urgently asked this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines