• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi RE .SWF or .FLA converting to HTML5 or Something that will play in the new browswer

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to this so forgive me if I have not followed polite protocol.

I have .SWF (action script 2) files that I need to convert to a format that I can post online (Dreamweaver) and have people veiw my files?

HMTL5 would be great or similar. I have tried a few products, some product sound and no images/movie and some sound and no images.

I know I may need change to Action Script 3 it really is about getting a result. Any help would be much appreciated.

best regards

Martin

TOPICS
End of life , How to , SWF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe say “convert” they don’t mean you’ll find a product or click a button. That’s why there was 3 years notice. You may need to redevelop from scratch. You may need to find a different concept and design/code all over again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try to use something like Adobe Animate to convert AS2 to HTML5, but it's not going to be a seamless process and will require some work on your part.  The best community to post your question to is Adobe Animate.

Also an internet search for something like "use adobe animate to convert action script 2 to html5" returns some useful information, for example, https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/as-to-html5.html and https://theblog.adobe.com/what-to-expect-when-converting-flash-to-html5/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines