• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High CPU __peaks__with chrome 67

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I go to younow.com a broadcasting website, and when I am on a broadcast, I have CPU usage peaks 100% every 20-30 seconds

making the page to freeze until the CPU goes down to normal.

It was absolutely working normally for years until today, when chrome (or flash) did an update.

On windows 7 64bits

Any help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell the provider. There were recent changes to Flash that made some things 1000 times slower. This is a security fix not a bug apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test Screen Name  can you explain me please, I'm not sure to understand

What do you mean by "tell the provider" ?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate issue by same OP.  Locking discussion topic.  Please use Editing the mms.cfg file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Tell the provider", I mean contact the people who provide the web site, whonow.com in this case.

A bug is where software doesn't work as designed. This was intended so it is not a bug.

A security fix is a special change to software to protect you from viruses and malware. Sometimes security fixes make things work less well. This is a particularly strong case where some Flash sites are now useless. Running without the security fix is a REAL BAD IDEA so try and encourage younow.com to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you I did wrote to them already

So it is only them who can do something about it then,  alright

I don't know if they will know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if they are serious developers so they will know where to go for the info and what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines