Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get real  URL with 301 Moved in flashplayer without air

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide a detailed description of what you're doing (including URLs), what happens, and what you would like to happen?  I can't really figure what you need based on the information you've provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to get the address after 301 jumps . However , The ActionScript 3.0 Class 

HTTPStatusEvent.responseURL can only run in AIR or Flash Lite 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification, I understand now.  I'm actually surprised that this doesn't work.  It may be a limitation of running as a plug-in (the browser doesn't tell us, so we can't make it available), but I feel like you should be able to get this from ActionScript in Flash Player.  I need to go do some research and will get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines