• Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Spezielle Community für Japanischsprachige
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden
Gesperrt

How can I get Flash player to work with Irfanview?

Neu hier ,
Jun 19, 2016 Jun 19, 2016

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

I'm using Windows XP, Firefox 47.0, Adobe viewer 22.0.0.192, Irfanview 4.42.  Flash player is working on all other programs except Irfanview.  Can anyone help?

Zugriffe

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Adobe-Mitarbeiter ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

AKTUELL

I'm not at all familiar with irfanview, however, it appears they use a Flash DLL plugin, downloaded from their site at IrfanView PlugIns and Flash Player ActiveX for IE.

On Windows XP SP3 with Flash Player ActiveX for IE installed, I did the following:

• Download and install IrfanView
  • Attempt to view a SWF file, got the following message:cant-load-plugin-flashdll.PNG
  • Went to IrfanView website and downloaded the plugin package and installed it.
  • Attempted to view the same SWF file again, and got the following (it's difficult to see, but the file does contain some content):
    irfanView-flash- activex.PNG
  • I uninstalled Flash Player ActiveX for IE and installed Flash Player NPAPI plugin for Firefox
  • Attempted to view the same SWF file, and got the following:
    irfanView-flash- npapi.PNG
  • The file is plain black w/no content

Assumption: IrfanView requires their own Flash DLL plugin AND Flash Player ActiveX not Flash Player NPAPI plugin.  To download Flash Player ActiveX:

• Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
  • In step 1, select your OS version
  • In step 2, select 'FP 26 for Internet Explorer - ActiveX'
    • Note the page contains optional 3rd party offers - ensure any installed ad-blockers are disabled and JavaScript is enabled
  • Download and install Flash Player ActiveX - Make sure IrfanView is closed, else you'll get an error prompting you to close it
  • Install IrfanView plugin package, if not already installed
  • Open IrfanView and attempt to view a SWF file
  • The SWF file content should display

Again, I'm not at all familiar with IrfanView and this is what I found, based on my limited testing/investigation.  If this does not work you'll need to contact IrfanView developers for assistance.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines