How can I get rid of storage permission popup? It won't even let me select a choice?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I have seen on this and it still pops up. It won't let me select allow or deny, it just stays there. I am taking an online class and I need to be able to see what is behind the popup. Anyone know how to get rid of that popup for good? I have been trying for hours and am totally frustrated!. The last one I tried was to go into the options on my computer  and deselected the safety feature of Flash player, and it didn't work either. Help please. Next class is Wed. and I haven't been able to do the lesson or homework.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017
To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

translate

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le même problème!!!! J'en ai marre d'être harcelée par ce message

Adobe.jpg

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines