• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can we install flash player in a closed environment with out using distribution list of Adobe flash player?.

Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can we install flash player in a closed /intranet environment (system with no internet)  on Windows machine with out using distribution list of Adobe flash player?.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone will  be along soon to move this from the Photoshop forum to Installing Flash Player

But mean time you could confirm that you have applied for, and received, a license for redistributing Flash Player.

Also, what do you mean by "using distribution list"? What do you want to avoid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't to use re distribution license. I want to know is there any way to install flash player on closed environment with out using distribution list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please go through "Background updates from an internal server" topic available in http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/flashplayer/pdfs/flash_player_2... for detailed description.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a license violation to install it for others without a redistribution license, I understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines