• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Adoble Flash Player on Windows Vista?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install Adobe Flash Player on Windows Vista?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please be more specific in describing your issue.  What happens when you try to install Flash Player?  Is there an error, if so, please post a screenshot (see How to post a screenshot in the forum).

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant download adobe flash player i had it before and i cant get it back on my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To get latest version of Adobe Flash Player, please download the same from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions .

Please post a screenshot of the issue you are facing.

If you have downloaded Flash Player and nothing happens when you are trying to run the same, then it is being blocked by OS. Go to Adobe Installer in downloads, right click and go to Properties, go down to Security and click on Unblock. Then if you try installing the same it will work.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines