• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install the free update of Adobe Flash player without choosing Adobe subscription

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a speech and language pathologist who is interested in attending professional ASHA webinars and when I checked my system, it indicates that I need to upload the most current Adobe Flash player to be able to attend the webinars.  When I do so, it will not allow me to completely download the free Adobe Flash Player update without going through a mandatory 3 step process that requires that I sign up for a free one month trial of a service that you are offering.

How can I download the Adobe Flash Player update without choosing this "free option" that I have NO interest in purchasing or using?  I just want to be able to continue my professional training and the company is forcing me to choose a free service that I do NOT WANT!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is not requirement to try, buy, give personal information to get Adobe Flash Player. Always download from Adobe site Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions - The desktop browser window graphic has all the information and download will be located per browser's setting for download.

Note: I would report the site you visited as suspicious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Which operating system do you have?
  • Which browser are you using?
  • From which web site are you trying to download the Free Flash Player?

Flash Player is not part of the Creative Cloud plan nor is it a requirement to join Creative Cloud.

See this related link:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines