How do I run Flash Player on the iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded Flash Player on my iPad but after in open the download it will. Not install. The name of the app shows up on a black screen but there is no button to click to install it and simply liking on the 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019
Flash Player does not support either iOS or ipadOS.  There's no way to run Flash Player on your iPad. See: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/tech-specs.html

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking on the screen doesn’t

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking on the screen doesn’t do anything - just remains static

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player does not support either iOS or ipadOS.  There's no way to run Flash Player on your iPad.

See: https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/tech-specs.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shouldn't they tell you that before you buy the product ? How do I get my money back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines