• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access a website built with flashplayer

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a website for my business that used flashplayer. Now, I cannot access the website online or in the back end editor to view the text that was on the page. How can I access what was once on my website without flashplayer now? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Hi@haileyr94692793 

SHORT ANSWER:  You can't.  Flash Player is end of life. 

LONG ANSWER: Contact your web developer immediately.  It's possible the content is stored remotely in online databases.  Hopefully an expert can recover the content and build a new site for you.

In case you missed the widely publicized announcements about Flash Player's end of life,  I am posting them below.  NOTE:  All Flash content developers had 3-1/2 years to prepare for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi@haileyr94692793 

SHORT ANSWER:  You can't.  Flash Player is end of life. 

LONG ANSWER: Contact your web developer immediately.  It's possible the content is stored remotely in online databases.  Hopefully an expert can recover the content and build a new site for you.

In case you missed the widely publicized announcements about Flash Player's end of life,  I am posting them below.  NOTE:  All Flash content developers had 3-1/2 years to prepare for this. 

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what OP posted:

For enterprises dependent on Flash Player, please refer to the Enterprise end-of-life FAQ: 

Enterprise Enablement may be an option until such time all browser’s remove support for Flash.  Technical details can be found in the Flash Player Admin Guide, pages 28-35):

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines