• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to check if Adobe Flash Playere is correctly installed?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I check that Adobe Flash Player is working on my computer?

On the webpage https://helpx.adobe.com/be_nl/flash-player.html I can read in step 5 that I should see moving clouds in the animation. I do not see the moving clouds and do not know how to proceed.

Can somebody help me?

Kind regards, Johan.

TOPICS
Browser , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system (eg Windows 10, macOS Catalina) and web browser (eg Chrome, Edge) do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the website allowed to use flash plugin in your browser ?

Chrome requires you to give special permissions before accessing flash. Go to site settings and give flash permission

https://bitcoguides.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very same issues, No Moving Clouds and I have MacOs and want to add Flash Player to Mozilla Firefox that my school is recommending for Audio/Video class projects since Chrome has issues with Flash Player.
Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, bitecoguides if this is where we are suppose to check, is not the place, that didn't work.  Still want to know how we know where we were able to successfully download the Flash Player so we are able to do audio and video recordings.  Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines