• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deactivate subscription to adobe flash player

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I activated adobe flash player about a month ago because I just needed to use it for the first month, which is free, of the subscription. However I forgot to deactivate it and now, (about 5 five days after payment) if I try to do so I can't because the option "deactivate the subscription" doesn't appear when I check my subscriptions status. Does anyone know what I can do and if I might get my money (36 euros) back? because I read that it's possible to ask for a refund within 14 days 

TOPICS
How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is free.  There is no paid subscription for it.  Sounds like you're refering to some other CC subscription.

To cancel a subscription, see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If you need further assistance, contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a macbook and I activated flash player to play a game on the internet. Before today I didn't even know there were other subscriptions possible: when I subscribed it said I had just one month free, but it was just for adobe flash player and not other programmes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is a free plugin and always has been a free plugin.  There is no subscription plan for it.

It sounds like you accidentally signed up for a subscription plan when you installed Flash Player.

To cancel the plan, contact Customer Care in the link I provided previously.  No one on this forum can assist with canceling a subscription.  Only Customer Care can assist with that request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines