• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download updates to flash using Patch Manager

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it seems the package updates do not automatically download, so I had to create an account, which I did. Patch manager sends me to a website that gives me no information on downloading the various versions of flash I need. I seem to recall at on time being directed to a page where I could select the downloads I wanted , download and publish them... can someone please direct me to a location where I can download different versions of flash to push out through patch manager.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're referring to the Flash Player distribution page.  This requires a distribution license to access, since you'll be distributing Flash Player within your organization.  To apply for a distribution license (free for the vast majority of use cases), please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe​.  The majority of requests are approved virtually immediately, but it can take up to 3 business days.  Once approved you'll receive an email from noreply@adobe.com with a signed/encrypted PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters are not configured to block the email.  If you don't receive the email within 3 business days, private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines