• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to find and activate my adobe flash player already installed by microsoft windows 10 OS

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I find  Adobe flash player on my windows 10 operating system? When I tried to download Adobe player a message told me that I do have Adobe player with my windows 10 already on my computer, I just need to adjust it to permit or activate it, but cannot find the adobe player anywhere on my computer to activate it or make it to allow. So can you please help me find the adobe flash player download on my computer so I can activate it to allow any of my videos etc.

Thank you

meggiann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be a browser setting. What web browser do you use? (Typical answers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Chrome and edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a little drawing which say Adobe Flash player but nothing happens if i click on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To enable Flash in Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome

To enable Flash in legacy Edge, see Enable Flash Player for Edge on Windows 10

To enable Flash in new Chromium-based Edge, see Turn on Adobe Flash in Microsoft Edge

All browser disable/block Flash by default.  The browser determines if the content requires Flash or not based on the contents Flash detection scripts.  Flash Player itself is not involved in this.  If the content requires Flash, the browser prompts the user to enable/allow Flash.  If the browser can't determine if the content requires Flash, it won't prompt the user to enable/allow Flash.

This is done for each site that has Flash.  So if you've enabled it for www.domain1.com and help.domain1.com or www.domain2.com has Flash content, you'll need to enable/allow it on that site as well.

Chrome deletes these user settings when Chrome is closed/exited out of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines