• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to launch Projector?

Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It might be a silly question, but how do I launch Flash Player Projector from .exe file? It launched itself after installing and worked fine. I wanted to link .swf format with it and discovered that I can't find the launching file (program was still running, so it must be somewhere). I pinned Projector to taskbar, so I would have access to it, but that's a temporary solution (it works, Projector launches everytime). Can't launch it by .swf file, because it not linked and it doesn't show Projector as an option.

I tried looking in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash, but none of application files there launch Projector. I tried searching for Adobe products and some key words on my computer, but it shows only Adobe Reader and some generic projector software.

I downloaded it from this Adobe page. I have Win10 x64.

Have mercy, I know it's silly, but I seriously can't find it.

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click on any swf and choose open with...

then find the flash projector on the list or through your hard drive,

choose it then click on the option "always use this program to open...."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. As I wrote earlier, there is no Projector option on the list and I can't find it on my hard drive (I tried searching by Windows search bar and looking directly in Flash folder). Any idea how to do it other way than clicking on .swf file? Or where to look for it (other than Flash folder or maybe by different name)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, download projector here

Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

in your program_files folder and

then retry the process I described

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The projector is a standalone executable.  It won't automatically associate SWF files with itself.   You could do that manually.

Double-click the projector executable to launch it then, in the project menu, select File > Open and navigate to the SWF file location on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maria, well, I associate swf file to project when double click in 30 seconds on windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines