Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to re-install flash after recommended uninstall

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Im an accountant in South Africa our gov revenue collector (SARS) still uses flash. I need it urgently. I accidently uninstalled it after it prompted the message sent to everyone.

The support reffered me to this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html?jarvisData=%7B%22versionPath%22%3A%222.27.1%22%2C%22cookie...

It has a link to download flash, but the link only displays the following:

"Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page"

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

Can you please help me to get flash back on my computer?

Thanks

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

It is end of life. There is no download, and it will in any case close down tomorrow for people who did not uninstall it. Contact the tax authorities, everyone is in the same position.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is end of life. There is no download, and it will in any case close down tomorrow for people who did not uninstall it. Contact the tax authorities, everyone is in the same position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Test Screen Name 

Earlier today I spoke with Adobe support. They assured me that the forum team is trained on this matter and in a position to assist anyone with problems regarding the phase out.

Everything you mentioned I was aware of, I know about the BT article. Only problem is the gov is not very proactive. The HTML5 rollout has not been implemented or atleast to such an extent that a lot of functionalilty is still not available.

Knowing the ANC gov, this could take weeks. Trying to explain to them that its unfair to raise penalties and interest on late submissions, more weeks/month out of our lives.

Adobe was my last hope.

The rest of the resources we're supposed to have are useless in this country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, the community were right that we like to help. However, they gave you false hope: you do not have Flash Player, you will not have it in future, and you need to find a way to do business without it. I wish I could bring you better news, but it is better to have the facts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines