• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to rescind Distribution License Agreement - Flash and Reader

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently requested a Distribution License Agreement for Flash and Reader for our internal non-Internet network. When I received the agreement I realized based on the wording that I am not the proper authority to accept to the agreement. The agreement states:

"If you enter into this agreement in error, you may rescind your acceptance prior to distributing the Software by returning this agreement, along with a signed written"

That is the end of the paragraph and it moves to para 2. Definitions. As you can see the document is incomplete and isn't clear as to what should be signed or where to return the agreement to. I need to rescind the agreement to allow the proper user at our organization to request it again.

I tried calling support, no option allowed me to speak with someone. The email that brought the agreement to me is a "noreply" address. And no help in support that I could find.

So, that brings me here. How do I correctly cancel or rescind the agreement and what do I send and to where so that a new one can be requested?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Hi,

I've sent you a private message with the requested information

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll forward your post to the appropriate team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @maria__ ! I appreciate that. I was at a loss as to who to reach out to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.  I'll reply when I have an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've sent you a private message with the requested information

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. That will get me started. Really appreciate the speedy response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines