• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set Flashplayer Default AUDIO OUT Program?

Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Option just can choose one of the OUT program....do not have default OUT program(Follow win10 OS)

1.png

This is the Flashplayer''s option:↑↑↑↑

The right option should be this:↓↓↓

2.jpg3.jpg

When I play video from IE or EDGE ,If i want change audio out program, I need choose one of then every times on web page rather than change it in win10OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Please see Flash Player 27.0.0.130 - Audio Issues for an update on this.  Unfortunately Edge users cannot install the beta release.  If you want to test out the beta, you'll need to install a different browser (e.g. Firefox).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to the release notes for this new feature: Release Notes Flash Player 27 AIR 27 This may answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But my EDGE and Flashplayer was The latest version,I can't solve the question by update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see Flash Player 27.0.0.130 - Audio Issues for an update on this.  Unfortunately Edge users cannot install the beta release.  If you want to test out the beta, you'll need to install a different browser (e.g. Firefox).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is resolved in current beta builds.  It should be in the October generally available release.

You can pick up a copy of the latest beta here:

http://www.adobe.com/go/flashplayerbeta/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines