• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HP printer solution

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you deactivated  flash on my computer  (yes I know there was EOL with no more updates, but this no reason to send a kill command to the software, which I'm not sure is a legal action on your part)  This KILL COMMAND has renderd numerous HP's regular and wide format printers useless, which uses solution center management software to operate. along with numerous programs.

Is there a stand alone program will operate installed programs and not internet based.

and I find previous Adobe employee remarks insulting relating to its old and just by a new equipment, whith COVID may companies and Fammilies are just haniging on by a thread.

I wait your responce!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

As a workaround, use the onboard scanner/printer controls instead of the software.

HP had 3-1/2 years advanced notice that Flash Player was ending on Dec 31st.  In case you missed the widely publicised announcements about it:

You should be asking HP why they didn't update their software.  And then they'll probably ask why YOU didn't upgrade your hardware :-0

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My HP Solution Center didn't work, because the Flash Player is End-of-Life. So how can I resolve the problem???? I need urgently a solution because I can't print, scan and manage my printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree, a scanner that has worked perfectly for 12 years is now rendered useless. I've had value for money from it and buying a new one is cheap, but whta about the environmental impact of perfectly good machines being dumped?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a workaround, use the onboard scanner/printer controls instead of the software.

HP had 3-1/2 years advanced notice that Flash Player was ending on Dec 31st.  In case you missed the widely publicised announcements about it:

You should be asking HP why they didn't update their software.  And then they'll probably ask why YOU didn't upgrade your hardware :-0

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines