• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/ doesn't display the version

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that the "about" page has stopped (reliably) displaying the version.  I am running Windows 8.1 with 29.0.0.113 installed and the behavior is largely the same in IE, Chrome, and Firefox.  This has been going on for a while, but bothered me again recently when I was updating and checking versions of everything.

Ironically, when I registered today and then went back to the "about" tab in Firefox, it showed me the version but not the animations.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are aware of this and it has been reported to the appropriate team internally.  Unfortunately, at this time, I don't have an update as to when it'll be fixed.  Alternatively, you can try using the version checker on the https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html page.  Note that most browser's disable Flash by default and it'll need to be enabled in order for the widget to check the version installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I had already bookmarked that page as an alternate, and am aware of the enabling issue.  I just wanted to make sure it was reported, since I had been seeing issues for several months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, and thank you for reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines