• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for Windows 7 and Windows 10.  Every time I go to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  it redirects to Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer which does not contain any link for downloading the latest version.  I have been searching for several minutes and am unable to locate the proper link.  Why does this have to be so difficult?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markm40614588

The download page auto-detects the operating system and browser and offers the Flash Player type for that os/browser combination.  If you're being redirected to the Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer page it seems you are visiting the page using Windows 10 and IE.  Microsoft has embedded Flash Player ActiveX in IE since Windows 8 (and Edge in Windows 10).  Since Flash Player is embedded in IE, and Edge, Microsoft releases Flash Player ActiveX Updates via Windows Update, as updates to IE and Edge.  If you haven't done so yet, please run Windows Update to update Flash Player for ActiveX on IE and Edge.

For Windows 7, the page should not redirect to the Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer page. Navigating to the download page on my Windows 7 test system on IE I am not being redirected to the Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer page:

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 11.29.30 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Thanks for responding.  I have 140 windows 10 machines and about 1500 Windows 7 machines to update so I was looking for an executable or MSI for both.

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark,

In that case you would need to obtain a distribution license (free for the vast majority use cases).  The installer from get.adobe.com/flashplayer is a shim installer that downloads and installs Flash Player silently in the background, it's not mean for enterprise distribution.

To request a distribution license, go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe and submit the form.  Most requests are approved virtually immediately, but can take up to 3 business days.  Once approved you will receive an email, from noreply@adobe.com containing an encrypted PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters and email perimeter scanners (if used) are configured to allow the email to be delivered.  Also, since distribution licenses are for enterprise distribution, public email addresses, such as hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc are not allowed and requests from public email addresses will be denied.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines