• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(https://get.adobe.com/shockwave/) i unable to uninstall of ShockFlash

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download the latest Adobe Shockwave flash Player I am running WinXP on Lenovo.with SP3..Unfortunately when i go to the download page> Adobe - Adobe Shockwave Player

i get the standard Adobe download where you have to press download.But instead of doewnloading i am redirected to some Adobe Creative Cloud or web page that has nothing to do with the download. So what's going on?? I'm sure i am not alone in this.

i have according to Firefox ADDON's, "Shockwave Flash 27.0.0.130 version is that the latest then?" But i continue to get plug-in container.exe error messages where everything freezes up etc.I'm also getting this error message  >>>>>>>>>

" undefined
Info: This browser does not allow you to watch this video. Try to update your browser or use a different browser"<<<<<<

Yet when you check in my Mozilla Firefox Addons' it clearly shows Shockwave Flash version 27.0.0130

So i am confused and bewildered as to why i continue to have these issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

duplicate of Shockwave Flash player download

Locking discussion.  See Shockwave Flash player download  for comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines