Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hulu not playing on ChromeOS

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, did you ever resolve this?

I am having the same exact problem as described above. I have audio for the whole video, including the commercials and even the intro to the show before the 1st commercial. But once it gets to the actual content of the show, there's audio, but no picture. The screen is black.

Here's my profile:

Samsung Google Chromebook

Chrome browser

Here's what I've done:

Latest version of Flash Player is installed

Latest version of Flash Player is enabled

Hardware acceleration is disabled

What are other options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erin,

Chromebook is a different beast, and that other thread was not representative of a widespread issue.  I've branched your thread out to keep this specific to ChromeOS.

We test Hulu as part of our regular release certification, including on a couple variants of ChromeOS.  I'm surprised that it would be busted.  I'll have my team take a look.

A few specifics would be helpful in letting us narrow it down:

• What's the model number on your Chromebook?  There's probably a sticker on the bottom.
  • Did this just start recently, or have you always had this issue when trying to watch Hulu?
  • Do you have the latest updates for ChromeOS installed?  If so, what's the version listed?
    Update your Chromebook operating system - Chromebook Help

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given the age of the thread and the fact that it's attracting comments from spammers, I'm going to lock it.  If you've run across this thread and are experiencing a similar issue, please start a new thread and we'll try to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines