• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am after a contact phone number (New Zealand) to talk to a human being about buying an adobe produ

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have phoned the NZ 0800 number multiple times trying to buy something, am fed up listening to the same music hour after hour, is there anyone actually on the other end of the 0800 485 948 number?????? Customer service nil points.....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to finally get through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  And if I do get through, it's speaking to someone from another country who I can barely understand.  And they always try to upsell me to a package I can't afford or don't need. 

Come on, Adobe!  Help your customers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn’t Adobe customer service, it’s the forum for the free Flash Player. Not sure how it can be the same issue, since the first person didn’t get through when they tried 8 years ago in New Zealand, and you complain about what happens when you do get through.

Sometimes when people say “product I don’t need” then mean “product they say I need need but I don’t want to pay for because I have some ancient stuff that doesn’t run any more”. No idea if that’s your issue. What do you want to achieve and what subscription do you pay for today? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines