• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having trouble with the flash player

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2015 Sep 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My windows 8 computer says I have the latest Flash player update installed and won't let me update or overwrite it.  I am getting messages that I need version 101.52 to operate or that no plug in is not installed in some cases.  In windows 8, I can't seem to uninstall and reinstall the flash player.  My computer says the Flash Player is working correctly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Please try fresh installation of flash player once: How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

If issue still persist ,please provide us the detailed steps with proper information to assist you better.

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am having a similar Issue, It works well on my Other Browsers but Keeps Going [link removed] on me on Google chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8 has its own integrated flash player, since you failed to specify the browser we can only assume you are referring to Internet Explorer.

In order to properly update the flash player on Windows 8 and above is to preform a Windows update.

Also you CANNOT and SHOULD NOT attempt to uninstall the native flash player on Windows 8 and above.

I am unsure as to why the Adobe Staff did not guide you to Windows updates, I wonder why .......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're still struggling, it might be helpful to step back and tell us exactly what you're trying to accomplish, and how you're going about it.  I get the sense that you might be trying to run some really old desktop software written for Win7 and below that has a Flash Player dependency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines