• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download Adobe Flash Player in Mozilla Firefox on my pc.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a long time, during wich your program has been working properly, some days ago I've been notified , in different games and videos, that I had to install Adobe Flash Player if I would have play/seen its.

Then I've provided to install your program (Adobe Flash Player) but, on my preferred browser, Mozilla Firefox, I couldn't reach this task, because after the appearence of the first file to be saved, I didn't receive the next file to be executed for installation of your program.
According to your support note, I insert  "<filename>.exe"  for searching the installation file, I found it and I tryied to complete the installation.
I have reached the end of the download, but your program didn't result installed; and your contact page - as soon as I acceed at it - message me to install AFP.
So I havn't the program installed on Mozilla Firefox.

Then I tryied the same installation on Google and Safari and on this browsers it was correctly downloaded.
I don't know why, but things are in this terms.

I would ask you if you could kindly help me in the download of Adobe Flash Player on my preferred browser, because I have other problems to work with the other browsers (google and safari).

Thanks.

Carlo Avegno

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

THAT'S a full offline installer.

Save it.

CLose your browser.

Run it.

You're good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never sent this message, specially because I never use Mozilla Firefox. My preferred browser is Google Chrome or eventually Opera !!!
In addition your link for install AFP doesn't help because it brings to an error page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never have sent you this message because I dont use Mozilla Firefox. My preferred browser is Google Chrome or eventually Opera !!!
In addition your link for install AFP doesn't help because it brings to an error page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines