• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find flash player

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find flash player for download on my device.my device is cellphone. Android.please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

No, nobody can help you. There is no Flash Player for Android. As of tomorrow, Flash Player is dead for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nobody can help you. There is no Flash Player for Android. As of tomorrow, Flash Player is dead for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TSN is correct. There is NO Adobe Flash Player for Android or iOS devices.  There never has been and there never will be. 

See the Flash Player End of Life Announcement below:

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html

I suggest you find other interests that don't rely on Flash. You should have no trouble finding HTML5 games and apps online that don't need special players.  Content developers had 3 years notice this was coming. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hamidreza5FAE  Give me a bit. Ive seen them before. Finding one for mobile devices is hard though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First you need to know a few things. Flash works best for PCs and Laptops. Things with keyboards. Flash has never really been for mobile devices. So most mobile flash players stick with videos and dont like to play games. After two hours from now when adobe stops flash you will need to experiment a bit to see what works for you as I have no idea what version of android you run or if you want an offline player that will play your saved swf files or let you play flash on an internet site.

I suggest you use duckduckgo.com and type in some combination of: swf, flash, player, android. I typed in swf game player for android and limited the search to one year and found this. https://apkpure.com/webgenie-swf-flash-player-%E2%80%93-flash-browser/com.webgenie.swf.play

Not sure if it will work for you.

Apkpure.com and the google playstore have lots of flash aka. swf players to choose from. Try to find a recently released one that planned for the future.

For viewing flash online you will need to test things on a site that tries to keep its flash content alive. I suggest using this url to test if you have gotten your flash to work online. https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/run

This game works on a non mobile device if your browser and current set up allows it. The same should be true of your android if you have things set up where you can play flash games.

I hear about a browser called Puffin that says it will allow using flash for android in the future. Ive not tested it. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines