• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get Flash Player to always run - Win10/Chrome

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built my own PC almost a year ago now and my Flash player has been messed up ever since. I need it to run things on my school's website and it most of the time it doesn't work. I used to get asked to enable it for that site, which I did, but even still it wouldn't work and certain things won't load. I have to use my old Laptop to get certain graphs and other things to load. How can I get everything to load?

[moderator: added os/browser to title)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My web browser is Google Chrome version 61.0.3163.100

Adobe Version 27.0.0.183

Direct Link: Canvas Discovery Page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chrome blocks Flash by default and user's must enable it.  See Google's help document Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.

The link you posted to doesn't appear to have Flash content, not on the main page at least, and it looks like a login is required to get past the main page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines