I cannot find flash player in Mircosoft Edge

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates for windows 10 installed and now I cannot find Flash Player to enable.  The instructions would have worked prior to updates.  There is not an advanced settings header anymore.  I did find advanced settings another way but the flash player was not listed.  I am having problems now with videos and some games that I play.  As I said before I had no problems prior to updates.

TOPICS
Browser, Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft completely control Edge and whether (or not) Flash Player is included, so I recommend you ask in a Microsoft forum. Adobe make Flash Player, but they can't force a browser to use it. I wonder if Microsoft have phased out Flash Player earlier than they announced... https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2019/08/30/update-removing-flash-microsoft-edge-internet-explore...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines