Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot use my microphone! HELP!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2018-03-27 a la(s) 21.36.49.png

That appears on my computer, please help, it's a macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would try clicking all around in the area inside and near the Permitir button.  Sometimes the "hit area" for the click is offset a little from where the actual button is drawn.  In other instances, particularly if there are moving things near the border of the dialog, our security controls think that the dialog is obscured and won't register the clicks as valid.

If you can't dismiss that dialog, instead, go to Control Panel/Settings > Flash Player.  Choose the Camera and Mic tab.

Click the Camera and Microphone Settings by Site button

Click the + button, and add www.japanesepod101.com to the list.  Choose Allow on HTTPS and Other.

This should allow the page to access the microphone by default.  At that point, you should be able to refresh the page and the dialog should be suppressed, since you've explicitly granted it access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines