• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant find Flash on my computer

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Flash for my computer and it works but for a certain game i need to open the Flash Player play it directly from there, but unfortunately I cant find the program on my computer. Is there any way to find the program?

Discussion moved by moderator from Acrobat Reader to Installing Flash Player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

ty for making me go over the instructions again. apparently they call it flash player but I'm actually supposed to download flash projector. the problem is fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a Mac, it's in the Applications folder. You can also search for it with Spotlight.

It would be similar for Windows. You can search or look in the folder where all applications reside.

If you still can't find it, please state your operating system plus the exact version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using window 7 (on a acer laptop if it changes it). I don't know too much about programs are stored ( maybe program files x86 but i didn't manage to find it there either but i don't know the specific file name i should look for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To run an app on Windows, use the Start button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but i don't know the name of the program or which file to choose. I've tried "flash player" and "adobe flash player" but none of them show me any programs just some java files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I wouldn’t expect to see it. The normal Flash Player isn’t an app. Can you give us a link to the instructions you’re trying to follow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ty for making me go over the instructions again. apparently they call it flash player but I'm actually supposed to download flash projector. the problem is fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines